Company: Laxmi Bank
Position Title: Manager-Information Security
• Bachelors level in Computer Science/Engineering. Master’s degree will be preferred.
• Certification like CISM, CISA, CISSP, COBIT, ITIL and ISO 27001 are preferred
At least 3 years of relevant work experience (Preferably in Banking Sector) in IT Security and Risk Management, Security Policy Development and Implementation, Vendor Negotiation, Vulnerability and Penetration Testing, Compliance Management, IT Audit and Service Level Agreement (SLA) Management, Assets Identification and Management, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning. Candidate should preferably have worked on at least two end to end IT audit process.
Essential Functions And Basic Duties
• Create and implement a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies
• Perform IT security risk assessments and report with suggestions to minimize threats
• Monitor security vulnerabilities in networked systems
• Ensure business continuity and Disaster Recovery of the bank
• Implement an effective process for the reporting of security incidents
• Oversee the investigation of reported security breaches
• Develop strategies to handle security incidents and trigger investigations
• Comply with the latest NRB regulations and compliance requirements
• Run security audits and risk assessments
• Ensure compliance, RISK and governance is met according to industry standards.
• Protect the intellectual property of the organization at all times
• Communicate with key stakeholders about IT security threats
• Have proper understanding of Secure software development Life cycle
• Manage IT projects, Software Acquisitions,
• Proficient in documentation and communication skills
• Digital leadership skills – capable of empowering and leading an IT team to meet business and IT security goals
• Ability to drive the IT security strategy forward
• Excellent communication and presentation skills – providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders
• Multi-tasking – can manage several concurrent projects and priorities demands
• Implementation Experience of Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
• Managing the IT security team, security experts and advisors
• Ability to adopt generally accepted information security principals and industry best practices.
Last date to apply: 21 September 2018.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified interested candidates may please apply before 21 September 2018. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview. The Bank reserves the right to reject any or all application(s) without stating any reason whatsoever.