Company: Logpoint Nepal
Position Title: Solutions Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 3
Location: Jawalakhel, Lalitpur
If learning a new thing everyday is your desire, if solving problems is your passion, if optimizing solutions is your zeal, you are the right aspirant to step ahead for applying for this position.
The Support and Solutions department is responsible for ensuring that LogPoint production farms are running smoothly and are maximally optimized. We do not only handle problems related to the applications but also work very closely with our customers from wide range of domains to integrate various systems and protocols with our world class SIEM.
Everyday, the department faces, tasks of integrating new technologies and protocols to LogPoint, optimizing the system performance, and understanding complex network setups to provide solutions that fit in well. Hence, if you have a clear understanding of network protocols, a good grasp of operating system concepts, you are good at programming and more importantly, if you think solving problems is exciting and learning new things is key to life, then we have an opportunity for you.
Moreover, our new colleagues should be inspired by complex and advanced technology, willing to work in a team-oriented environment and be motivated to solve a broad range of challenges. We are also looking forward to the individuals who have a track record of finding creative solutions to unique problems, and who will thrive in challenging situations.
You will be part of the 140+ Engineering Team which consists of project managers,architects, QA and software engineers collaborating on the different components of the system, so we are actively seeking individuals who can work efficiently on their own, but also take an active role of something bigger and meet expectations from other teams and colleagues. As we are in the security space, quality and stability is essential for our product. Hence, if you know the difference between good quality and world-class quality, we encourage you to giving in your candidacy.
• Should be energetic and dynamic.
• Should have good knowledge of *nix OS, some concept on network security,
• Should have good interpersonal skills, and excellent communication skills in English.
• RHCE will be an added advantage
• Good communication, learning skills and effective team player
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or B.E. in Computer Engineering or related field
• Ability to work under tight time constraints with dynamic requirements
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
• Good knowledge on web vulnerabilities and security
• Capacity to work well in groups
• Knowledge about the subject area in which they are working
• Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
• Gratuity and provident fund schemes
• Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
• An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
• High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities
• Open international work environment
• Festival expense allowance
• Medical and accident insurance
• Gymnasium/Fitness Membership
Last date to apply: 11 October 2018