Company: Logpoint Nepal
Position Title: Associate HR Officer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Candidate will be responsible for, yet not limited to;
• Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties for the team strength of 150.
• Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resource Department.
• Organize, compile, update company personnel records and documentations.
• Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
• Assist HR executive to deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
• Assist in everyday coordination with other departments by providing relevant data & reports as required.
• Arrangement of medical claims records & Coordinating with employees Medical-claim Process of Employees.
• Involvement in external events related to branding and promotion of the Company.
• Working in major part of recruitment process
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
• and help organize and manage new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
• HR applicants require a Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, administrative services or a related field, or relevant prior experience in human resources.
• Experience in recruitment services will be added charm.
• Must possess superb written and spoken communication skills in English.
• Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills.
• Excellent computer skills including Excel on priority
• General Knowledge of Human Resource functioning.
• Organized and efficient in daily tasks.
• General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
• Attractive salary based on experience and qualifications
• Gratuity and provident fund schemes
• Working in a team environment where initiative and dedication is encouraged
• An equal opportunity workplace that values diversity and does not discriminate
• High level of responsibility and excellent career possibilities
• Open international work environment
• Festival expense allowance
• Medical and accident insurance
Last date to apply: 11th October, 2018