Company: Kailash Group Nepal
Position: Tour Officer
We are looking for energetic, highly motivated and experienced male or female for mentioned post.
- Handle the Tour Department of the company solely and coordinate with his/her co-workers altogether, for smooth operation.
- Make effective and promotional tour packages with lowest cost price possible. For this, s/he needs to get best deals from local tour operators, hotels, transport service providers, tour/trekking guides, etc.
- Provide regularly the best, new contents upon existing and new tour packages, tour packages for special eves and events to web developers’ team.
- Responsible for planning and organizing promotional events on several occasions/eves.
- S/he would be the one to schedule/arrange any domestic and foreign trips for local or foreign tourists, and make sure every tour programs run smoothly (without any issues).
- Tour managers are the one to confirm tour reservations, customize tour finances, deal with promoters, and ticket agents.
- Education Qualification: At least +2 completed. Bachelor degree in Travel and Tourism Management or any other field would be highly preferred.
- Candidate should be experienced for 3 years in a travel tour company/sector.
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal, communication skills is required.
- Posses skill of effectively manage and communicate with clients/foreign groups, and coordinate with other work team members in the company.
- Follow management instructions, attention to details, ability to work well under pressure and perfection in work is must.
- Should have fluency in English (verbal and written)
* With attractive Salary
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Interested eligible candidates are requested to send their CV to [email protected]
– Thamel, Kathmandu