Company: Jagdamba Steels Pvt. Ltd.
Shanker is a global multifaceted conglomerate of Nepal with interests in diverse spheres. The company is engaged in production, trading and services in the South Asia. Its businesses are linked to globally renowned market leaders who stand tall in their respective fields. The Group enjoys immense goodwill in corporate circles and follows best-in-class business practices across its associates, in line with its Business Philosophy, Vision and Mission. It harnesses its enterprise and resources to grow its business by serving the national economy and the community as well and is proud to be counted among the highest contributors to the national exchequer. Shanker comprises of over thirty operating companies across fourteen business sectors: Mining, Cement, Steel, Synthetics, Textiles, FMCG, Automobiles, Services, Real Estate, Hospitality, Investments, Retailing, Trading and Representation.
Jagdamba Steels Pvt. Ltd. is a flagship company of Shanker Group, one of the leading and largest Steels manufacturing Company in Nepal. For more than five decades, Shanker has been providing high quality performance products and services to the industry through distributors and partners. We always continue to set and maintain the standards for better and reliable service in this demanding environment. Jagdamba Steels also awarded “Best Employer Brand Award 2017”
Position Title: Account Executive
No. of Vacancy: 5
Location: Simra, Bara
• Must have completed Bachelors Degree(BBA) or Masters Degree(MBA) in related field
• Must have experience of at least 5 years
• Should have accounting, corporate finance, reporting skills
• Must have attention to detail
• Must have deadline-oriented, reporting research results, confidentiality
• Must have time management, data entry management, general math skills
• Document checking & data entry for financial transactions
• Preparation of the various financial reports of the company
• Assist in performing different official tasks and preparing other required reports
• Reconciliation of Account Payable, Account Receivable, Bank and other accounts
• Aging analysis of debtors and creditors
• TDS reconciliation and payment
• VAT & Excise return
• Stock data entry and physical verification
Last date to apply: Sep. 20, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted for the further selection process.
The company reserve right to accept/reject any /all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.