Field Sales Representative / Field Sales Person / Remote Student Recruiter / Freelance Sales Representative
To apply, you MUST meet these requirements
- Remuneration: minimum of $100 per student, see more pay details below.
- you should be able to work remotely because all our dealings will be done online since we are employing you as a freelance sales representative from your country.
- be willing to read and learn more about CyprusUni and studying abroad in Cyprus – you need this to successfully sell this opportunity to students in your country.
- willing to dedicate the time needed to get the work done.
- have access to regular internet connection because that’s how we communicate with you.
- should be self-motivated because it’s a commission based sales job; if you don’t deliver, you don’t get paid.
- you must be able to work under pressure and meet all milestones and deadlines
We are looking for very good, experienced sales persons who will join our sales team – Uniforce. You will work remotely from your country selling the study abroad in Cyprus opportunity to students who are willing to travel abroad to Europe to study at quality, high-ranking, affordable universities.
Apply Now Below — And tell all your sales friends and colleagues that we are hiring. We wish to add over 200 new sales personnel from various countries to our Uniforce sales team.
About The Company and The Job
Every month, CyprusUni serves over 2000 international students wishing to study at the most prestigious, top-ranking universities in North Cyprus and Eastern Europe. Scholarships are available for undergraduate, masters and Ph.D degree programs for students from all countries. And for the past 3 – 4 years, CyprusUni has been the top ranking education consultancy for North Cyprus. With just one application, CyprusUni acquires admission and scholarship for international students to the top five quality universities in North Cyprus.
About Sales Person Role
A career in sales can be in equal parts exhilarating, rewarding, stressful, and lonely sometimes. Sales can be found in any industry. Most businesses rely heavily on revenue generated by sales. Given this, a successful salesperson can rise high within a company and, more easily than other industry, change company or even switch to another industry.
About the Service & Job Description
You will be responsible for recruiting students in your country to study in Cyprus, Europe at affordable tuition fees and with 50% tuition fees scholarships.
How do you find students (our customers)
It varies and each person has to develop their own working strategy over time. Apart from the venues we mentioned in the next section; Quotable’s survey, other sales persons find customers on social media, at networking events, and through referrals. Even when they’re not actively selling, 33% are still researching.
Aside from closing, 50% put relationship building as their favorite deal-related activity. And the best day to connect? For 46%, it’s Tuesdays.
Trade / Industry Publications, Search Engines, Cold Calling, Prospecting Tools, Referrals / Networking Events, Social Media are more ways to find prospects and close deals.
When Do You Sell
Applications are open all year round for Spring/February and Fall/September admission.
We have a low monthly target of 5 students per month for our sale representative. Once you meet your target for each month, any extra student you acquire will attract high commission fro you.
There are two levels of recruitment.
- Application Recruitment – This happens when a student you recruited have successfully completed their application form and has paid their admission processing fee.
- Admission Recruitment – This happens when the students you recruit actually come to study in North Cyprus, Europe after being granted scholarship.
Undergraduate Grace Application Package (We pay $50 for successful application & remaining when the student arrives to Study in North Cyprus)
1 – 5 students …. $200
6 – 10 students …. $220
11 – 15 students …. $250
16+ students …. $300
Undergraduate Premium Application Package – (We pay $100 for successful application & remaining when the student arrives to Study in North Cyprus)
1 – 5 students …. $250
6 – 10 students …. $270
11 – 15 students …. $300
16+ students …. $350
Graduate Grace Application Package – (We pay $50 for successful application & remaining when the student arrives to Study in North Cyprus)
1 – 5 students …. $100
6 – 10 students …. $120
11 – 15 students …. $150
16+ students …. $200
Graduate Premium Application Package ( We pay $100 for successful application & remaining when the student arrives to Study in North Cyprus)
1 – 5 students …. $150
6 – 10 students …. $170
11 – 15 students …. $200
16+ students …. $250
HOW TO APPLY
Contact: 025-585400/ 023-542508, 9801234582/3/5/90
Apply Now — Visit the Cyprusuni Uniforce application page.