Company: The Apace International
The Apace International is renowed on the fields of Educational Institution & Hospitality Industry in Nepal. Our Motto is Apace” Guideline of Your’s Career Plan” to give more reliable & trust partnership to Abroad Studies & Immigration Consultants for professional skilled worker to Canada / Australia. It is globally recognized through it’s involvement in fields of Educational Institution, Travels and Tourism Industries, Apace Foundation, career development and vocational education training program.
One of the Nepal’s most respected and successful business firms.The Apace International today operates in the National and International Markets. The highly qualified, longed experienced and expertised professional multi-national team. Our companies are well positioned for growth, as well as in societies which we operate.
Position Title: Office Manager
No. of Vacancy: 2
Location: Putalisadak, Kathmandu, Nepal
Offered Salary: NRs. 25,000.00 – 40,000.00 Monthly
• Should have completed Masters(MBA) degree with good English command, knowledge of international education
• Should have good, strong interpersonal, communication & organizational skills
• Should have knowledge of colleges/university their academic, admission, financial, language & procedures policies
• Should have good counselling ideas to motivate them for abroad studies.
• Should have the ability to respond effectively to their desire/enquiries of students
• Should have strong organizational skills & ability to meet the deadlines
• To provide an effective and confidential counselling service to the student & their parents presenting for counselling
• Develop Relationship with various Institution nation & International
• Establishing a Relationship of up with students & their parents
• Following up with the students via email and phone call
• Manage & properly use of the official system
Last date to apply: Sep. 16, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested & qualified candidates are requested to send their updated resume and application letter to [email protected]