Situated in the tourist area of Thamel, Apsara Boutique Hotel can be the best option if you are looking for a nice place to stay at the heart of Kathmandu. Named after the Goddess of dancing, Apsara Boutique Hotel is designed to meet your taste and choice with a touch of Nepalese flavour. Our location allows you to get to the hotel in a short time. Also, it makes it possible for you to visit other tourist areas around Kathmandu with ease.
We have put our effort together towards providing quality and hassle-free service to our guests and we strongly believe in providing better value for your money. We offer you best hospitality in town. Our staffs are always around to make sure you are having quality time here at Apsara. We assure you comfort and peaceful feeling. Our boutique hotel is specially designed to give you a feeling of being in a welcoming and cosy environment with some added artistic beauty and design.
Apsara Boutique Hotel is rich in art and architecture. With the Nepalese unique stonework and wooden carvings, we try to give a touch of traditional Nepalese art. We also have a garden restaurant where you can enjoy your bites with a beautiful view around. You can also get the wide view of Kathmandu valley from every room in the hotel. And especially the view from the roof around night time is calm and pleasing.
We also provide the facility of yoga hall and conference hall if you would need one.
We have earned the trust of our guests over time and we aim to continue building this trust. Give us a chance to serve you and we assure you comfort and quality.
|Experience Required:||More than or equals to 5 years|
- Graduate in Hotel Management from the reputed university, along with sound knowledge on travel and tourism
- Minimum 5 year experience as an operation manager in reputed hotel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills in English and Nepali language as well as strong customer-service and marketing abilities
- Must have excellent computer knowledge, public communication
- Leadership qualities and have an instinctive feeling about future plan concept
- Examining employee and guest satisfaction results
- Providing excellent customer service by being readily available to and approachable for all guests
- Make strategic business plan and assist marketing department to enhance business
- Addressing guest concerns in a proactive manner
- Ensuring that all team members meet or exceed all hospitality requirements
- Follow up on every staffs to make sure everything is set correctly
- Excellent communication skills in English and has DIY (do it yourself) attitude
- Reviewing financial statements, sales and activity reports.
- Communicate with candidates & encourage them to leave feedback on our online channels
- Ensuring that orientations for new team members are thorough and completed in a timely fashion
Interested candidates are requested to submit their Updated CV along with cover letter at [email protected]