Organization: The International Nepal Fellowship Nepal
The International Nepal Fellowship Nepal (INF/N) is a Christion non-government organization that has been working in the field of health services and development in the Western Regions of Nepal.
Position Title: Disaster Response and Resilience (DRR) Manager
Work Location: Pokhara
Purpose of the Job: The DRR Manager is responsible for the development, implementation and management of INF/N’s disaster response department, projects and programmes. S/he should aim to provide effective and efficient disaster management, relief work, disaster preparedness and Disaster Risk Reduction Programmes.
In the event of a disaster or disaster drill, the DRR Manager directs all INF supplies/inventory and personnel to appropriate locations and usage. The DRR Manager provides support for disaster preparedness activities including planning, training, coordination and development of INF/Nepal staff and volunteers.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• Master’s degree in relevant field of studies.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Project management in the NGO/INGO environment with 1 years of experience in responsible leadership position.
• Good experience in Disaster Risk Reduction, Resilience and other relevant areas
• Good understanding of log frame and other monitoring and evaluation tools.
• Proactive and willing to travel extensively
Position Title: Donor Project Officer
Work Location: Pokhara
Purpose of the Job: The job holder works as part of the DRR Department and donor team to monitor donor funding across DRR Department and Central office, identifying gaps, finding new donors and helping DRR Department to develop and submit reports and new proposals.
Required Qualification and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of studies with minimum one of experience in similar position.
• Computer skills [Word, Excel, email, internet]
• Good communication skills including very good written and spoken English
• Budgetary management and control
• Good team worker and willing to travel extensively
Last date to apply: 15th September 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Application should be received by 15th September 2018. Interested candidates who meet the above criteria can send in their application with detailed curriculum vitae (CV) to < [email protected] >or to the address given below. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
INF Nepal Central Office
INF Nepal retains the right to reject some or all applications even after the interview without giving any reason whatsoever. Any effort by the candidates to influence the selection process may result in disqualification.
This job announcement was published in The Himalayan Times on 5th September 2018.