Company: SHL Management Services Pvt. Ltd
Operating for more than a decade, SHL Management Services Pvt. Ltd brings best-in-class gaming operations to emerging gaming markets that are witnessing significant growth in gaming due to rising income levels, liberalisation of gaming regulations and the rapid growth of Chinese and Indian outbound tourism.
Over the past decade of operation, SHLManagement Services internationally – respected gaming team has served this increasing demand for gaming across the region and implemented global best practice compliance, professionalised the industry and lifted the standards of gaming operations.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, SHL Managemnet Services operates and manages casinos in Nepal (under its own licence) and in Vietnam (in partnership with a licence holder), with a total of 74 live gaming tables and 348 electronic gaming machines, and employs over 800 people.
Position Title: HR Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 1
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equals to 1 year
• Must have completed Bachelor of Business Administration (Preferably Specialization in HR)
• Must have at least one years of experience
• Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Pleasant personality with extroverted nature
• Energetic and highly self-motivated
• General knowledge of labour law and practices
• Maintaining employee files and the HR filing system
• Assisting with the day-to-day efficient operation of the HR office
• Tracks all types of leaves, and assist in preparing a monthly report
• Responsible for all HR related activities such as Payroll, recruitment, preparation of pre-employment forms, benefits, employee orientation and or terminations
Last date to apply: 4th September 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are requested to send CV, passport size photo, two references along with a cover letter and job you are interested through email [email protected] by 4th September 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection processes.
The organization reserve the right to reject any (all) application without assigning any reason whatsoever. Telephone inquiry will not be entertained.