Company: SOCIAL AWARENESS CENTER (SAC) NEPAL,
After the restoration of democracy, people get the right to establish different NGOs, to be united with each other and to express their feelings .As a result, Social Awareness Center (SAC) was established in order to enhance the community development and to solve the local issues and bring out the positive change for the enlistment of the back warded communities from the pitiable conditions and for the reduction of the prevalent problems through the organized way as well. It got its birth by the effort of group of dedicated, committed, well aware and enthusiastic youths in 1995 August.
SOCIAL AWARENESS CENTER (SAC) NEPAL, a non-profit making and social service oriented organization. It has been launching its programs in coordination and collaboration with different GO’s, NGO’s and INGO’s focusing rural people who have lower socio-economic status. SAC has been struggling for inclusive and equitable society”. He, who wants to give light to other, has to burn himself” following this norm the board members, staffs and the volunteers has been working against the social illogicality/absurdities. While going ahead SAC has been playing important roles and responsibilities and possibilities for the people of this region. In the present context of Nepal, all the activities of the organization are focused on democratic exercise and organizational development of human right in participation of civil society .The organization is conducting the activities of community development in the participation of local people. In the changing context SAC has been mobilizing the internal and external resources, searching the opportunities and conducting collaborative activities /programs.
Position Title: Project Coordinator
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location:Surkhet, Mid-Western Development Region, NepalSurkhet, Nepal
• Must have completed Bachelor degree in Public Health, Nursing
• Must have 1-year experience in project management or implementation of RMNH activities
• Must be good in case study writing
• Must have excellent skills in project management
• This position will be overall responsible for management of planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of ASRH and RMNH activities in Surkhet
• The position holder will work in close collaboration with Municipality health coordinator, municipalities and health facilities (HFs) for effective and timely planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of planned activities
• S/he will also support in government health system strengthening on maternal, adolescents and youth-related programs
• In addition, S/he will work as a budget holder of the project and manage logistic, finance and human resources under the organization
• S/he will manage the project staffs in the district for project implementation
Last date to apply: 4th Sep 2018