Company: Sanima Hydro
Sanima Hydro is seeking application from highly motivated, result oriented, team player and competent Nepalese citizens for the following position.
Position Title: Structural Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 1
Job Location: Kathmandu, Nepal
The candidate will be responsible for working in a team for structural design, analysis and producing quality- Civil and Reinforcement drawings. Listed are the minimum qualification and other requirement /s for the position
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 2 years’ of experience in designing structural components of hydropower project or Master’s Degree in Structural Engineering with relevant experience in hydropower.
• Knowledge of AUTOCAD and Structural Engineering Software (Staad-Pro, SAP, ETABS).
• Work in a team for design, analysis, calculation, design and drawings
• Having sound knowledge of structural analysis and design of hydro power structures.
• Innovative, creative, efficient communicator
• Solid problem solving skills
What We Offer
We offer an exciting, fun and friendly work environment along with several great benefits. At Sanima Hydro, employees are encouraged to bring their innovative and creative ideas to work and to take up challenges. Everyone is given opportunities to learn and develop through knowledge sharing across the whole organization and a career growth plan that fits their ambition. If you want to join a committed and hard-working team, you’ll thrive at Sanima Hydro
Last date to apply: 7th Sep. 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation along with educational details, work experience and expected salary, before 16th August 2018, to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process. SHEPL reserves the right to accept and reject any application, without assigning any reason whatsoever. The decision of SHEPL in this regard shall be final and binding to the applicants. Canvassing at any stage of the process shall lead to automatic disqualification.