Company: Pappu Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Pappu Construction Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 1984 and since then it has achieved remarkable results, thanks to an outstanding workforce and topnotch technologies. The business portfolio has expanded manifold during the last Thirty Five years which include long term projects.
The Construction industry like any other industry is an “integrated art form”, consisting People, technology and systems which are brought together to create something where nothing existed before. Therefore, we at Pappu Construction strive for the perfect blend of the said resources to make it one of the reputed companies in Nepal. We have continued to improve our profitability through sound management, and by exploiting the opportunities that came across.
Globalization has made the world a global village, where new avenues offer new challenges and opportunities. The infrastructure sector is no exception. This is a key driver for the growth of economy and is undergoing rapid transformation. Our endeavor is to catch the speed and achieve the greater heights.
Though our results are good during last couple of years, we intend to improve further. As such we have drawn up a road map to emerge as one of the best infrastructure companies in near future. We have become increasingly attuned to and actively concerned about not only financial results but also custom built quality products. We intend to leave land mark foot prints where ever tread
Position Title: Site Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 10
Job Location: Kathmandu, Burgunj, Nepalgunj
Offered Salary: NRs. 40,000.00 – 70,000.00 Monthly
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience Required: More than or equals to 3 years
• Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree(B.E) or I.E (Civil)
• Must have proven working experience for minimum 3 years
• Must have good communication and computer skills
• Being the main technical adviser on a construction site where he/she will set out, survey and level the building site
• Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
• Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
• Overseeing health & safety and quality control measures on the site
• Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
• Negotiating the price of materials before ordering them
Note: Salary shown are for indicative purpose only. It is negotiable for highly deserving candidates. In addition to the salary, attractive facilities will be provided.
Last date to apply: 30th Aug 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to send their updated resume along with passport size photographs at [email protected]