Company: PACE Consultants Nepal
PACE Consultants Nepal is a private undertaking, established in 2001 by a group of engineers and backed by a panel of highly experienced and qualified resource personnel. PACE has the necessary capability and required facilities to provide latest and efficient services in Civil Engineering and related engineering fields. The prime objective of PACE, while carrying out its work, has been innovation, use of modern techniques and completion of assigned works within the stipulated time-frame, while maintaining a high degree of quality
Position Title: Draft Person
No. of Vacancy: 2
Education Level: Intermediate
Experience Required: More than or equals to 3 years
• Must have completed diploma in civil engineering / architect.
• Must have at least 3 years of working experience as a Draftsman/ CAD Operator.
• Must have excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, Auto CAD, or similar)
• Visual awareness and an eye for details
• Drafting and drawing ( Engineering and Structural ), develop layouts and design.
• Have a commanding character and courageous enough to implement his/her own design and idea
• Have a sound knowledge of construction and alternative building materials
• Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
• Revise drawings and markups appropriately as per alternation schedule.
• Ensure compliance of drafting and engineering standards
Last date to apply: Aug. 31, 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Candidates are requested to submit their application indicating clearly the position applied, and CV with relevant work experience details to the following address: Human Resource Department, PACE Consultant (P).Ltd, Narayangopal Chowk, ( Opposite to Embassy of USA) Kathmandu or email to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.