Company: Pappu Construction Pvt. Ltd
Pappu Construction Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 1984 and since then it has achieved remarkable results, thanks to an outstanding workforce and topnotch technologies. The business portfolio has expanded manifold during the last Thirty Five years which include long term projects.
The Construction industry like any other industry is an “integrated art form”, consisting People, technology and systems which are brought together to create something where nothing existed before. Therefore, we at Pappu Construction strive for the perfect blend of the said resources to make it one of the reputed companies in Nepal. We have continued to improve our profitability through sound management, and by exploiting the opportunities that came across.
Globalization has made the world a global village, where new avenues offer new challenges and opportunities. The infrastructure sector is no exception. This is a key driver for the growth of economy and is undergoing rapid transformation. Our endeavor is to catch the speed and achieve the greater heights.
Though our results are good during last couple of years, we intend to improve further. As such we have drawn up a road map to emerge as one of the best infrastructure companies in near future. We have become increasingly attuned to and actively concerned about not only financial results but also custom built quality products. We intend to leave land mark foot prints where ever tread.
Position Title: Mechanical Incharge
No. of Vacancy: 3
Job Location: Kathmandu, Birjung, Nepalgunj
Offered Salary:NRs. 30,000.00 – 50,000.00 Monthly
• Must have completed Bachelors degree or Diploma in related filed
• Must have at least 5 years of experience in operation and maintenance of heavy equipment plant and machinery in construction
• Maintain and manage Heavy equipment, plants and machinery
Implement preventive maintenance for automobiles, trucks, bikes, Heavy equipment, plants & machinery etc.
• Keep track of construction equpiments, plants and machinery
• Maintain fixed asset and insurance records of vechiles
• Keep track of equipment rentals, operations and maintenence
• keep track of periodic maintenance of equipments
• Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures for vechiles and construction equipments
• Ensure Fixed Assets Register are updated with acquisitions, disposals and transfers
• Maintain a database for all insurance and asset activity and compile MIS reports
• Ensure that asset descriptions are proper and complete and categorised
• Keep a complete audit trail of all insurance claims and follow up on outstanding claims
Note: Salary shown are for indicative purpose only. It is negotiable for highly deserving candidates. In addition to the salary, attractive facilities will be provided
Last date to apply: 30th Aug 2018
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to send their updated resume along with passport size photographs at [email protected]