Organization: Fhi 360
Position Title: Senior Program and Documentation Officer
• POSITION SUMMARY
Senior Program and Documentation Officer is responsible for providing support for Antimicrobial Resistance Containment Multi-sectoral and Steering Committee (AMRCSC) secretariat management and operation. S/he will also be responsible for providing support to the One Health, Human Health, and Animal Health Technical Working Groups. This position will be stationed around half-time at the AMRCSC Secretariat and half-time at the Project office.
• Coordinate and support for organizing AMRCSC meeting, and document and circulate the meeting minutes and updates.
• Lead and coordinate for creating and updating document repository and providing support for data use/information dissemination.
• Coordinate and support for organizing meeting of One Health, Human Health, and Animal Health Technical Working Groups, and document and circulate the meeting minutes and updates.
• Provide support to the project team for documentation of project activities, and to arrange meeting with government and non-government stakeholders.
• Develop and maintain an updated contact directory of key contacts from different sectors.
• Maintain a calendar of key events in close collaboration with project staff members and AMRCSC.
• Lead, coordinate, and support to document and publish successes, accomplishments and lessons learned documents of the project.
• Support to prepare and coordinate for joint monitoring visit with AMRCSC and technical working groups.
• Support to preparing fortnightly and monthly program updates as required.
• Ensure the project’s branding and marking requirements
• Master’s degree with at least three years minimum work experience in program management, documentation, communication and coordinationor Bachelor’s degree and minimum five years of relevant experience.
• Previous experience in I/NGOs and government sector particularly on health sector will be an asset.
• Good judgment and the ability to deal pleasantly and effectively with people.
• Ability to work well with project staff, and government counterparts
• Excellent interpersonal relationship.
• Proactive and independent approach to work with willingness to undertake additional responsibilities
• Ability to initiate and implement activities with minimal supervision and manage high volume work flow with multiple tasks
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Nepali.
• Strong team player, resourceful and ability to work with Nepalese and expatriates.
Last date to apply: September 12, 2018.