Company: Pappu Construction Pvt. Ltd.
Pappu Construction Pvt. Ltd. was established in the year 1984 and since then it has achieved remarkable results, thanks to an outstanding workforce and topnotch technologies. The business portfolio has expanded manifold during the last Thirty Five years which include long term projects.
The Construction industry like any other industry is an “integrated art form”, consisting People, technology and systems which are brought together to create something where nothing existed before. Therefore, we at Pappu Construction strive for the perfect blend of the said resources to make it one of the reputed companies in Nepal. We have continued to improve our profitability through sound management, and by exploiting the opportunities that came across.
Globalization has made the world a global village, where new avenues offer new challenges and opportunities. The infrastructure sector is no exception. This is a key driver for the growth of economy and is undergoing rapid transformation. Our endeavor is to catch the speed and achieve the greater heights.
Though our results are good during last couple of years, we intend to improve further. As such we have drawn up a road map to emerge as one of the best infrastructure companies in near future. We have become increasingly attuned to and actively concerned about not only financial results but also custom built quality products. We intend to leave land mark foot prints where ever tread.
Position Title: Surveyor
No. of Vacancy: 6
Offered Salary: NRs. 40,000.00 – 70,000.00 Monthly
• Must have completed I.E (civil) or equivalent
• Must have 4-5 years of experience in survey and capable of using a total station
• Should be familiar with survey instruments like Total Station, Theodlite
• Knowledge about CAD programs and surveying technology
• Uses of surveying instruments specially total station, theodolite and level machine and tools to produce road layouts
• Performs construction surveys to establish lines and grades within the construction site
• Keep good daily written records of work performed written records to Office Projects Department
• Reviews construction design to ensure proper quantities, dimensions, and overall completeness
• Provides calculations and records in support of all survey activities.
• Lead others in the survey work and make computations for surveys
• Inspects to ensure that proper compliance with construction specifications is adhered to
Last date to apply: Aug. 30, 2018
Note: Salary shown are for indicative purpose only. It is negotiable for highly deserving candidates. In addition to the salary, attractive facilities will be provided
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to send their updated resume along with passport size photographs at [email protected]